Vibro-Bed Dryers, Coolers and Moisturisers
- Inherently stronger, lighter, and less costly to build than rectangular units having equivalent surface area
- Compact design
- Can be pre-engineered and pre-configured on caster-mounted frames, ready for installation and start up
- Available in a wide range of model sizes from 18 to 84 inches (460-2540 mm) in diameter
- Suitable for laboratory and pilot plant testing
- Additional Features
Greater performance in less space at lower cost than ever before possible
Kason Europe’s Fluid Bed Dryers, coolers, and moisturizers employ an innovative circular processing unit which is inherently stronger, lighter, and less costly to build and finish to sanitary standards than rectangular units having equivalent surface area.
Because the circular fluid bed processor is also more compact, complete fluid bed systems can be pre-engineered and pre-configured on caster-mounted frames, ready for installation and start up.
Moreover, Kason Europe circular fluid bed processors maintain an unprecedented level of operating efficiency across a wide range of model sizes from 18 to 84 inches (460-2540 mm) in diameter for laboratory and pilot plant testing as well as batch or high-volume in-line drying, cooling, or moisturizing of bulk foods, pharmaceuticals, and Chemicals
- Storage bin with bin activator and rotary valve
- Vibratory or auger feeder (unnecessary when surge bin is positioned above fluid bed processor)
- Vibratory fluid bed processor including intake and exhaust plenums, flexible couplings, quick-disconnect cowl, circular screen, eccentric motor drives, and spring suspension
- Vibratory, auger, or pneumatic discharge conveyor
- Level sensors and automated controls
VIBRO-BED™ Comparison with Rectangular Units
- Higher strength-to-weight ratio
Inherently rigid, a Kason circular fluid bed processor does not require heavy steel sidewalls or cross braces to withstand extensive vibration.
- Smaller size range
Eight models range in diameter from 18 to 84 inches (460-2133mm) offering efficient performance across a range of small to moderate volume applications not satisfied by rectangular units.
- Lower sanitary construction cost
A Kason circular fluid bed processor uses a lighter gauge shell and components, with fewer weld seams, and requires only one air inlet and outlet resulting in lower material and labor costs-especially when finished to FDA, BISSC, or 3-A standards.
- Faster, easier set up
Compact and lightweight, a complete Kason circular fluid bed system can be frame-mounted with casters for low cost shipping, easy installation, and in-plant mobility
- Reduced engineering time
Kason self-contained fluid bed systems are lab tested using your material, and engineered to ensure on-spec performance as delivered.
- Faster, easier cleaning
With no internal cross members, fewer seams and corners, and a quick disconnect shell, a Kason circular fluid bed processor cuts cleaning time dramatically.
AVAILABLE TO HIRE, PURCHASE OR FOR TESTING – ENQUIRE TODAY
subject to availability