- Available in different finishes; including carbon steel, AISI 304L & 316L
- ATEX models available
- Available in a range of sizes from 100 to 25,000 litre capacity
- Low energy, gentle mixing action with minimal heat generation
- Rapid mixing with fast and full discharge guaranteed
- Minimum wear even when processing highly abrasive materials
- Gentle mixing: Low energy, gentle mixing action with minimal heat generation is ideal for mixing of heat sensitive or fragile products
- Accuracy: Vertical Mixers are especially successful where small trace elements are required to be mixed in large quantities of carrier or base material
- Versatility: Working capacity can range from 20 – 100% without losing any mixing accuracy
- Accessibility: Efficient discharge and accessible design means ease of cleaning and minimum risk of batch-to-batch contamination
- Fast mixing: Batches can be mixed rapidly meaning high capacities can be achieved.
- Machine Options
Blends fragile and heat-sensitive materials gently
The Kason Europe Vertical Mixer offers fast, low-shear, gentle mixing with minimal heat generation, making it ideal for free-flowing, heat-sensitive and fragile products. The gentle mixing action minimises wear even when processing highly abrasive materials.
Working capacity ranges from 20 to 100% without reducing mixing accuracy.
Rapid cycles maximise productivity. Complete discharge and interior access allow rapid and thorough cleaning between batches.
Available in capacities from 100 to 2,500 litres with numerous performance enhancements.
- Air purge glands
- Semi mechanical seals
- Liquid addition
- Variable speed drive
- High speed cutters (choppers)
- Heating/cooling jacket to PED or ASME codes
- Variety of discharge valves
- Control panel
- Full vacuum in the vessel
- Hardened steel for abrasive mixers
- Polished, bead blast or coated finishes
• Fragile materials
• Fine powders
AVAILABLE TO HIRE, PURCHASE OR FOR TESTING – ENQUIRE TODAY
subject to availability