- Available in a range of finishes; including carbon steel, AISI 304L & 316L
- Integral & Remote Product collection System layouts available
- Closed Loop EPSR11 configurations for cost effective Explosion Containment
- Temperature Controlled, Cool, Cryogenic & Inerted mill systems available
- Easily accessible and interchangeable grinding media
- Adjustable mill speed
- Choice of bottom or involute discharge
- Small units ideal for laboratory and glovebox applications
- Special alloys available on request e.g. Hastelloy
- Interchangeable grinding media offering flexibility for multi-product use
- Choice of construction materials to suit every application
- Long-life grinding elements
- Low-cost maintenance
- Equipment Range
Our Universal fine grinding mills are designed and constructed for high performance, combining robustness, easy maintenance and safety in use.
Kason Europe’s Universal mills can be supplied in various materials including carbon steel, 304L & 316L grade stainless steels and alloys such as Hastelloy, on all models the mill body is designed to withstand over pressure situations of up to 10 Barg (EPSR11) as standard.
Our comprehensive range of Universal mills are available to suit a variety of process and capacity requirements from a few kgs to several tons per hour and are used extensively in the Food, Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical industries.
Typical requirements are to grind materials of up to 3 Moh hardness to within the ranges of 20 – 200 micron mean (d50) particle size.
• Fine grinding; within the range of 20 to 300 micron mean particle size
• Controlled size reduction
• Cryogenic and controlled temperature grinding for heat sensitive products
AVAILABLE TO HIRE, PURCHASE OR FOR TESTING – ENQUIRE TODAY
subject to availability