- 3D adjustable amplitude of vibration
- Rapid screen change
- Easy clean-out
- Integral cleaning/inspection ports
- Available in diameters from 24 to 60 in. (610 to 1525mm)
- Can withstand throughput rates of up to 13,600 kg/h
- Dual screen models handle up to 27,200 kg/h
- Compliant with USDA, FDA, BISSC, 3A, ATEX, CE and other standards
- Low power requirements
- “Air-Lift” quick screen change system
- “Clamshell” quick screen change system
- Clean-In-Place (C.I.P.) design, construction and finish
- Design, construction and finish to pharmaceutical specifications
- Anti-blinding devices
Scalps in-line with pneumatic conveying systems gently, at high rates
Pneumati-Sifter Vibroscreen separators scalp dry materials in-line with dilute-phase pneumatic conveying systems at high rates, removing oversize particles and foreign materials from plastic resin, flour, starch, sugar, and numerous food and chemical products.
These pressurised systems are ideal for loading/unloading trucks or rail cars, or conveying materials between process or storage areas.
Available in diameters from 24 to 60 in. (610 to 1525mm) to handle up to 13,600 kg/h.
Use Vibratory Models for processing:
Use Centrifugal Models for processing:
- Titanium Dioxide
- Calcium Carbonate
AVAILABLE TO HIRE, PURCHASE OR FOR TESTING – ENQUIRE TODAY
subject to availability