- Available in a range of finishes; carbon steel, AISI 304L & 316L
- ATEX options available
- Cantilever and traditional shaft design options available to suit application and access preference
- Easy-to-change screens mounted on pull out cradle
- Interchangeable rotor options
- Special alloys available on request e.g. Hastelloy
- Narrow particle size distribution and minimal fines
- Operator friendly with no heavy items for operators to support during cleaning
- Can efficiently reach throughput capacities from 2 to 25 tonnes/hour
- Equipment Model Range
Transforms agglomerates into particles
The Kason Europe model Lump Breaker is designed to break down agglomerated lumps of material up to 150 mm in diameter, into particles as small as 2 mm in preparation for further processing.
It is offered as standard with a shaft supported at both ends for reliable service in demanding applications, or a cantilevered shaft for improved access and cleaning in lighter duty applications.
Available in carbon steel, stainless steel 304 or 316, Hastelloy and other alloys, it features easy-to-change grinding screens and interchangeable beaters.
Can withstand throughputs from 2 to 25 tonnes/hour.
The Kason Lump Breaker is available in the following models:
Breaking down of compacted hygroscopic products that have agglomerated due to dampness or compaction
Pre-grind of very large lumps to a particle size small enough for further grinding
Product is broken down for use in another process i.e. ingredients can be sized for mixing, damaged products can be reclaimed for rework, filter press cake can be broken to increase surface area for more efficient drying.
AVAILABLE TO HIRE, PURCHASE OR FOR TESTING – ENQUIRE TODAY
subject to availability