- Available for any make or model of circular vibratory screener from 40 to 100 in. (1016 to 2540mm) in diameter
- Design, Construction and Finish to FDA, 3-A, BISSC, EEC and other sanitary standards
- Design, Construction and Finish to Pharmaceutical Specifications
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Design, Construction and Finish
- Ball Tray Anti-Blinding Device
- Kleen Screen Anti-Blinding Device
- Ultrasonic Anti-Blinding Device for fine powders
- Auto-Lube Automatic Lubrication System for gyratory motors
- Wiper Blade Assembly
- See-Through Dust Cover
- High Capacity “Kascade” Internal Recycle Screening Decks
“Air-Lift” Quick Screen Change System
The Kason Europe Air-Lift system allows one operator to gain rapid access to the interior of any circular vibratory screener for screen changing, cleaning or inspection.
Two vertically-mounted air cylinders raise/lower the upper frame, which is secured with a safety lock-out.
Eliminates potential worker injury, oil leakage, frame cocking and manual requirements associated with hydraulic systems that protrude from screener base.
AVAILABLE TO HIRE, PURCHASE OR FOR TESTING – ENQUIRE TODAY
subject to availability